Let’s face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn’t spill at all — not in your diaper bag, not on your nightstand, and not even onto your eager-to-learn child. No, it’s not a miracle, exactly — it’s Munchkin’s Miracle® 360˚ Trainer Cup. The first sippy cup invented with both parents and kids in mind, the Miracle® 360˚ Trainer Cup eliminates messes and supports kids’ dental health all at once. Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child’s mouth. And with no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle® 360˚ Trainer Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We’ll say cheers to that!
- Toddler training cup with dentist recommended spoutless design
- 360˚ edge allows drinking from any side of the cup- simply tilt the cup and suck on the valve’s edge.
- Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking to completely eliminate spills
- Handles are easy for little hands to hold
- Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- 6+ months
- 7 oz capacity for water, milk or juice
- BPA-free & Top rack dishwasher safe