Let’s face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, even once they’ve learned how to drink and hold a cup. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn’t spill at all — not in your diaper bag, not on your nightstand, and not on your growing toddler. No, it’s not a miracle, exactly — it’s Munchkin’s Miracle® 360˚ Cup in a larger 14oz size.
The first sippy cup invented with both parents and kids in mind, the Miracle® 360˚ Cup eliminates messes and supports kids’ dental health all at once. Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child’s mouth. And with no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle® 360˚ Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. This new 14oz Miracle® 360˚ Cup even has a built-in silicone grip, so it’s easy for little hands to hold! We’ll say cheers to that!
- Toddler cup with dentist recommended spoutless design
- 360˚ edge allows drinking from any side of the cup- simply tilt the cup and suck on the valve’s edge
- Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking
- Silicone grip with heart design makes it easy for little hands to hold
- Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts
- 14oz capacity for juice, milk and water
- BPA-free, top rack dishwasher safe,
- 18+ months