- Source, negotiate and purchase new suppliers/product range.
- Familiar with shipping and logistics procedures.
- Visit retail counters to perform and maintain visual displays and merchandising.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating and participating in marketing campaigns and events.
- To manage and control purchasing budget and costing.
- Liaise with supplier on product development and follow up on goods delivery.
- Maintaining a comprehensive library of appropriate data.
- Responsible for the brand’s creative visual merchandising concept development and execution.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin.
- At least 3 – 5 Year(s) of working experience in Marketing & Purchasing field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.